Monday, May 24, 2010

This morning I reviewed the verses that I should have reviewed yesterday, then this evening I continued with my regularly scheduled study. (Yes, I realize that my new policy says not to do this, but I thought I would. Why not?)

On a related note: Today, my memorization caught up with the Bible reading I did on the first day of this project. I finally finished the eighth chapter of Genesis! It's a long way left to go, but it feels so good to know that real progress is being made!

Here are today's verses:

So Noah came out, together with his sons and his wife and his son's wives. And all the animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground, and all the birds-everything that moves on the earth-came out of the ark, one kind after another. Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, sacriced burnt offerings on it. God smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart, "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done. As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment